Have you ever watched a movie or read a book and felt as though it left you hanging with no resolve? Well, that is kind of my life story. I feel as though each and every day ends with no resolve. I start so many things but never seem to finish any of them.
Lately I have been feeling a bit anxious and think my anxiety is due to my lack of focus. While I have enjoyed living my life freely and going wherever the wind blows, it is time for a change. I have decided to exchange freedom for purpose and no longer want to just survive but strive.
To live a life of purpose one must first ask themselves what their intentions are. Then once you figure that out, fixate your attention on an intention. Decide what it is you really want to accomplish first and set a course of action that will lead you there. Here is mine:
1. Prioritize and map out my ambitions on a timeline.
2. Set daily goals that will lead me to overall intentions.
3. Write down actions I must take to achieve these goals.
4. Give myself a time frame/deadline for each objective.
5. Make a commitment to myself to plan and follow through.
6. Take myself seriously and respect my desire for success.
7. Find strength in structure and don’t loose control.
8. Take time to relax, but make sure breaks are timed.
9. Put a gold star next to each goal as i accomplish it.
10. Write down how I feel after completing each mission.
Wishing you a life of accomplishment and success,