- Clean your glass surface and dry with lint free paper towel or cloth.
- Apply sticker and use Etchall Squeegee to remove any air bubbles.
- Use Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Pen to write “Fly” on back side.
- Use squeegee to apply a heavy coat of Etchall Etching Creme to surface.
- Leave creme on for 15 minutes then return creme to jar and rinse pendant.
- Find definition for “fly” in a dictionary and cut it out to fit pendant back.
- Dab a lite coat of Teal Blue Stazon on the front and back of pendant.
- Use Diamond Glaze to attach definition to the back glass pane.
I had so much fun playing with Etchall Etching Creme and hope this tutorial inspires you to give it a DIY try 😉 Here’s their website for more info www.etchall.com