In this tutorial you will learn how to turn a blank pendant tray/setting into a magical work of art!
1. Start this project with an empty pendant tray, which are usually used for resin.
2. Drill a hole through the center of the top and bottom of the pendant rim.
3. Drill two holes, both to the right hand side of the holes drilled in Step 2.
4. Drill two more holes, to the left hand side of the holes drilled in Step 2.
5. Choose or create an image for your background and cut it out to fit inside the pendant.
6. Apply glue inside the pendant tray, making sure to get it into the crevices.
7. Press the cut out image onto the glue and rub it lightly with your finger tip.
8. Cut 3 pieces of 20 gauge wire to fit the verticle length of your pendant.
9. Insert the 1st piece of wire into a bird charm.
10. While holding onto the bird, guide this 1st wire through the top and bottom center holes.
11. Feed the 2nd and 3rd wires into the other holes on the right and left side.
12. Once your wires are in place, you can use flat nose pliers to shape them.
I decided to curve mine a little to imitate the curve of the pendant.
13. With flat nose pliers, open a jump ring and add it to the top of the pendant.
14. Then add some little charms to the bottom and your masterpiece is complete!