After having the honor of trying out Rowlux® Illusion Film I am officially in love. This product is so beautiful to create with especially if you let the light shine through it.
1. Paint a shadowbox frame with Copper paint.
2. Cut out a piece of the Gold Illusion Film to fit the center.
3. Use Tim Holtz Alterations Heart Wings die to cut a heart out of the Pink Illusion Film and wings out of Clear Illusion Film.
4.Print words out on a laser printer.
5. Glue everything together with Liquid Fusion.
6. Place a tea light in shadowbox to light it up.
I really enjoyed testing this product out and hope this project inspires you to create!
Wishing you smiles and sunshine,
Be sure to take a looksie at all the other beautiful projects that were created with the Rowlux® Illusion Film for this blog hop 🙂