- Knead clay until it is pliable, roll it to 2mm thickness and press burlap into it.
- Press cookie cutter into clay and cut out triangles from it.
- Use Embossing Set to stamp the letters “LOVE” into triangles.
- Place your banner letters onto a baking sheet, making sure they are flat.
- Heat clay pieces in a craft oven at 230* F for 30 minutes and remove.
- Once all your pieces have cooled, paint the letters in with Black paint.
- Use your finger to rub excess paint into textured areas.
- Your finished banner is now ready to be used in any project.
- Fimo Soft: Sahara
- rolling pin
- 1” triangle cookie cutter
- Walnut Hollow: Clay Text Embossing Set
- Craft Oven
- Deco Art: Lamp Black paint
- paint brush
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial!
Wishing you smiles and sunshine,